Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lesson 08 Reflection

This week I was most impressed by doing the case study learning activity where we used the INCLUDE model and made a plan for "Mark". For me, it was beneficial because before actually participating in creating the plan for him, just reading about all the steps in the textbook seemed a little overwhelming and intimidating. Having the opportunity to learn a little about the child and his background, previous teacher's experiences with him, gave me the information I felt like I needed to make some recommendations for accommodations that might help to benefit Mark in the classroom with the other second graders. I am glad for that experience of creating the plan for him, and using the guidelines from the INCLUDE method to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment